Thursday 4 July 2013

Drawing Zombies!

vector art Illustrator zombie drawing
This week I have mostly been drawing zombies... 

A little while ago I bought a Wacom Bamboo Tablet. I hadn't really used it properly until I found an awesome tutorial on Vectips on how to draw a zombie! Well, that sounded right up my street, so I followed step by step until I had one seriously scary zombie! I shall call him Sid!

Then I realised I could start turning people I know into zombies! Woohoo. So I started with Chris. Here is what he looked like before...
and here he is after...


vector art zombie drawing created on illustrator

What do you think? Since my studies on this kind of thing began (two days ago), I have discovered that this is called vector art, and I think this is something I could really get into! I have been enjoying looking at all of the inspiration on vectips, there really are some amazing artists out there!

I think I'll draw myself next time!

Laura xXx

8 comments:

  1. THIS IS REALLY COOL!!!!
    I'm going to try that tutorial right now!

    Maria x

    craftyowl93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Let me know how you get on!

      Delete
  2. Dude these drawings are awesome! G has a wacom but I haven't tried it - he's a bit precious about it tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to steal it! Its so much fun (once you actually know what you are doing) !

      Delete
  3. oh my :D that's amaaaazing! have to try this too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is pretty cool. Does Chris use that picture for his facebook profile? I hope so!

    Do you have natural drawing abilities? I am limited but would love to do some more of this sort of thing for various projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is pretty cool. Does Chris use that picture for his facebook profile? I hope so!

    Do you have natural drawing abilities? I am limited but would love to do some more of this sort of thing for various projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really cool. I am hoping Chris uses that as his facebook profile!

    Can I ask if you have any 'real world' drawing skills. Would love to do some similar things for other projects but I have limited skills.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena