Tuesday 11 June 2013

Cinnamon Chocolates

I just wanted to share a very quick bit of deliciousness with you today.

After I had finished making my chocolate grapes the other day, I had some of the cocoa, vanilla sugar and cinnamon mixture left over. I also had some melted dark chocolate left, so in an effort to make sure nothing was wasted, I decided to mix it all together and see what happened! I poured the mix into some little heart shaped chocolate moulds and left them in the fridge to cool.

I wasn't sure how they would turn out, after all, you probably don't need to add more cocoa to chocolate... but they were quite yummy!  I liked the cinnamon kick, they did have a grainy texture but I liked that too. They melted pretty quickly, but they also got eaten quickly so it didn't really matter! Terrible for you of course!

Ok, back to the spinach and watercress smoothies...

Laura xXx

2 comments:

  1. chocolate grapes?! sounds amazing! as well as cinnamon chocolates, two of my favorite things and go perfect together.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena