Wednesday 16 January 2013

A day in the life...

Chris abandoned me on saturday to go on a skiing holiday with the boys in Andora. I have been incredibly jealous. Skiing is pretty much the only sport I am any good at and actually enjoy, so I have been in a bit of a grump.  Anyway, on Sunday I allowed myself a lazy day bumbling about, crafting, painting my nails and reading on my brand new kindle! I didn't venture outside the house once, but it is just as well because the weather was awful! 

So here are a few snaps of the day which will be fully revealed in later posts...
I am glad it is now Wednesday, mid way through the week, hurrah! And the prospect of having the girls over tomorrow night has cheered me up. Also I have just received my ASOS order for all my new work clothes, hurrah again!

Laura xXx

3 comments:

  1. I can't even wait to see your nail polish post! Judging from your instagrams, those tools are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nail polish - such a pretty colour! I am excited to see what you have done with that pretty fabric. The colours are just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That nail polish is a fantastic colour

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena