We looked for houses, planned weddings and got organised!
What We Watched...
Sunshine Cleaning - My friend lent me this and I really enjoyed it. It is a bit of a strange subject matter though, about 2 sisters who start up a crime scene clean up service. Interesting!
Lord of The Rings Return of the King - I believe I only every watched this once before, which is terrible seeing as how big a LOTR fan I used to be, and how many times I had watched the others. But it made watching it again all the more enjoyable. I am REALLY looking forward to the next part of The Hobbit coming out now!
Snakes on a Plane - Did what it said on the packet! I have to say I do really like Samuel L Jackson in pretty much any film!
Django Unchained - This was awesome! I used to be a real Tarantino fan so it was great to see this. It was rather strange watching it at the cinema at 11am though!
What I read...
The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the ring - You may be sensing a theme here. I'm swatting up for the next Hobbit film. Also, if there are any LOTR based pub quizzes going on in the near future I will surely come in handy!
A Street Cat named Bob - What a sweet book this was. Any cat fans out there should read this!
The Great Gatsby - I have been meaning to read this for a long time and when it was on offer on the Kindle for only 70p I jumped at the chance.
The Happiness Project - This book was really inspiring and I can relate so much to Gretchen! It's definitely worth a read. She has a blog too which you can find here.
In Blog Land...
This has been a month of firsts for my little blog! I jumped in to the crazy world of outfit posts with this post. I also decided it was time to host my first giveaway!
I received a liebster award from Besma at Bonjour Madmoiselle, how exciting! Because I had received one of these before ( you can see the first post here) I decided I would answer Besma's questions on my monthly review, so here they are..
- If you could be any film character for real, who would you be? I think Marilyn Monroe's character Sugar Kane, from Some Like it Hot would be fun. She carries a hip flask, she seems like a fun gal!
- Favourite artist/piece of art? This is difficult! I don't think I have one actually. I do like art, but I've never really had a favourite artist.
- Best band you have seen live? 'Everything Everything'. They were amazing and seemed genuinely excited that the crowd knew all their songs, I think we must have been at one of the first gigs of their tour.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I would stay in England but find somewhere really quaint and pretty. Can I have a holiday home somewhere thats always warm though? I'm having enough trouble deciding where to live in real life so this is probably not the best question for me to answer!
- Favourite author/writer/poet? This is a tricky one, there are so many! But since I am totally obsessed with Lord Of the Rings and The Hobbit at the moment I will have to say J.R.R.Tolkein
- If you had one wish, what would you wish for? Eternal Happiness! Thats pretty all encompassing, right?
- Do you have a phobia of anything? Large replica whales and dinosaurs. I have trouble in museums!
- Do you still get Deja Vu? I used to get this SO often, I haven't noticed it as much recently but I do still get it from time to time.
- Biggest guy crush? When I was a teenager I had a massive crush on Josh Hartnett.I remember having a picture of him on one of my school exercise books.
- Biggest girl crush? Probably Zooey Deschannel, I do love New Girl!
- Gold or silver jewellery? Gold
Thanks again Besma!
My Favourite Posts...