Monday 3 December 2012

DIY Gift ideas - Jars full of goodies

Today is the first official day of my 2 week holiday, hurrah! So I thought I would share my last DIY gift idea with you. It is a nice simple idea, a personalised jar of yummy things!DIY Gift jar
It's pretty self explanatory but I shall explain anyhow! The jars were recycled from old coffee jars we had kept. I painted them with chalkboard paint, the same way I did my limoncello bottles, then wrote on them with white paint. I grabbed a variety of sweets from the supermarket for my grandad who has a sweet tooth, and a packet of fruit and nuts for the other. It was a very cheap and easy gift to make, but hopefully they could still tell that I put a lot of thought into them.

Spell-check is now telling me I have spelt Grandad wrong, apparently it should be Granddad! Too many d's if you ask me! That's now 2 gifts i have made spelling mistakes on, deary me! 

Aside from the spelling mistakes I hope you have enjoyed my little DIY Gift Ideas series. It was fun making them!

Laura xXx

3 comments:

  1. I've loved looking through all your Christmas gift ideas! I really like the chalkboard paint on these and the limoncello bottles

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect gift for someone with a sweet tooth. And, don't worry... I think grandad looks better anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these gift ideas are so unique! I never would have thought of giving a personalized constellation map as a present. Definitely adding that to my list for the next special occasion!dekoration olten

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena