Saturday 3 November 2012

Pretty Nostalgic Magazine

I am very excited to announce that I will be featuring in issue 4 of Pretty Nostalgic Magazine! Ok, so it's only teeny, blink and you'll miss it, but still exciting to think that something I wrote will be in a real life magazine, especially one as lovely as Pretty nostalgic!


I was emailed a little while ago asking if I could write a short piece about collecting sea glass, and of course I was more than happy to oblige. You can see my original posts about sea glass here and here.

You can get hold of your very own copy of Pretty Nostalgic Magazine here. Let me know if you get it and can spot me!

Laura xXx

6 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats! Well done you :))

    Sophie
    onetenzeroseven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations lovely, well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I am very impressed by your work towards your post for sharing such useful information. Thank you. Swaraj 717

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog, It is full of useful information and nice thoughts. Thanks for the post.
    Tata LPT 4225

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have shared some very valuable knowledge.

    Tractor

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very informative for those who need this.
    Second hand tractor

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena