Here is a potentially awesome website that I think you would all love!
The concept is a lot like ebay, but as you can tell by the picture of the homepage below, a lot more niche, unique and geared towards those looking to buy and sell one off/vintage and handmade items as well as services! Read on if you want to know a little more!
I'm just going to steal how Brassique describe themselves to explain it to you, after all, they say it best!
So what is Brassique?
- The Worlds First, One and Only...The Original Online Barterplace
- Modern twist on the bygone Victorian Era of Trade
- Bartering System- Buy, Sell, Swap, Share, Promote
- Barter with Goods, Skills or our own Bartering tokens
- For Coveted Things – Goods, Skills and Service our Costers Desire
- Delectables – generally gorgeous, desirable and / or useful items such as clothing, jewellery, accessories, furniture and technological gadgetry
- Collectables – including antiques, vintage and retro pieces
- Handmades – this one’s kind of obvious we think....handmade items, and last but not least
- Skills – particular talents and skills people can use to barter with
- A way to get the things you want without having to put your hand in your pocket
Looks good huh? The concept is awesome, but as with any website it needs lots of people participating to get going. So why not go and have a browse, and maybe make a purchase! I know you are a crafty lot so perhaps you would prefer to sell a handmade item instead? You can follow Brassique on Twitter Here, Or if you fancy it why not befriend the lovely and very friendly creator, Miss Brassique, Here, and join the fun!